Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photoshop Edits

For the shape transformation, I decided to turn a basketball, rather than an apple into a square.
In order to do this, I first just took a picture of a basketball off the internet, and inputted it into Photoshop. Then, I used the liquefy tool to change it into a more squarelike shape. Eventually I got the perfect level of curve to line ratio, and completed the project.



The other project in this Photoshop tutorial series was the process of adding something to a picture. Instead of the typical fangs onto a strawberry, I took the picture of a snake and molded it onto a bunch of bananas.
To do this, I took the picture off the 'net, then used layer masking and unmasking with a significant amount of blur to equally meld the snake head on. I used a preexisting banana brown spot and matched it up with a stripe on the snake, making the picture more believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment