Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Five Hour Walk

These were the top five shots from my five hour walk.
 This one I call Rainbow Berries, because I used the Quick select tool and the saturation layers to brighten and create multicolored berries on an otherwise normal bush.

The campfire I took for this shot did not actually burn this dark of a red, and due to layer changing, I made it so, giving the cheerful crackling fire a dark ominous hue.

 There wasn't a whole lot to do for this shot, but i Quick selected the rope on either side and formed a new layer. Thus I was able to brighten them but not the rest of the picture.

For this shot I achieved the primary goal of getting sun through the trees, creating a halo effect. As I increased color, a purple butterfly also appeared.

For this final shot, I turned a cheerful blue sky yellow, with only a tiny spot of pink. I also made the trees  look like they were ash-covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment