Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Messing With Light

 For this shot, I took a picture of a hedge filled with lights. To get the effect, I shook my camera on a pivot at  hedge, leading to the "ring" look.
 For this light distortion, I shot an interesting multilight subject with a downwards sweep for the alteration.
 In order to take this picture, I photographed a bunch of flashing, multicolored lights underwater, which makes allows for the shaky, watery look.
 For this picture, I got the reflection of one set of lights on the left-hand side, and blurred hedges on the right-hand side. I also bent the bar separating the two for added coolness.
In order to warp this shot, I half-turned the camera on a pivot, and pointed it at a Christmas tree. Thus, I received a picture of a tree that appears to have a series of lights orbiting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment