Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family and Friends Project

For this shot of my little brother, I decided upon an action shot. In Lightroom, I set the basic colors to grayscale, then messed with the brightness, shadows, and darks. This captures his personality perfectly, showing how he is most of the time, happy and exuberant.

Nothing too special with this one, I caught one of my brother's more thoughtful moments on film. He is concentrating on keeping a diabolo balanced. All I really did with this in Lightroom is change it to grayscale.

This does a good job of capturing the mood of my dad, for the most part. He is a very thoughtful person, and likes to think through things before he does them. This moment of contemplation shows his true personality.

One of my best friends, Matt is concentrating on the camera, which is just the angle I was going for.
Much like the previous image, he is always ready to lend a hand-or a bit of critique. This shot shows the serious-yet-clever nature of his character.

No comments:

Post a Comment